Sunday, September 22, 2013

Holiday Planning Time is Here!



I know it's September. But I have to say that when I went into one of the big box stores, I was surprised to see Christmas merchandise already! But then, my crafter gene took over and reminded me that for those of us that make gifts for Christmas need to plan ahead.

There is a really pretty Christmas quilt on the Fat Quarter Shop blog that I want to share this week. It's called Deck-ade the Halls Quilt Along. You can see the different holiday motifs available such as ornaments, wrapped packages, and stockings. And to make it extra easy, there's a video available for each of the blocks.   If you're not up to making the whole thing as a quilt, there are other possibilities: pillows, wall hangings, and table runners come to mind. 

Check it out; I'm sure you'll be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment